Wat krijg je?
- Up to €90.000 annually
- Employee Stock Option Package (ESOP)
- Hybrid way of working after Covid
- Great L&D program
- Over 50 nationalities
Wat is vereist?
- 5+ years experience in Security, Development, or IT
- Public speaking experience, enjoying meetups, conferences, etc
- Can automate repetitive tasks using technology or process, such as scripting tools or form-based workflows
- Experience in building Learning and Development programs
- Knowledge of security best practices and/or cybersecurity control frameworks (CIS Controls, NIST, PCI)
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly with an enthusiasm for learning.
- A basic understanding of TCP/IP networking fundamentals.
Amsterdam's next unicorn tech company recently received there 2nd funding totaling 150m. They expect to become an IPO within the upcoming 24 months. So the timing to join them now couldn't be better. You will be responsible for the safety of a high-traffic website and app loved by millions of users! You will be taking your vast amount of security knowledge and translating it into an L&D-focused framework to be rolled out companywide. What you will do: - Foster positive Security behavior amongst all IT staff. - Build a Security culture; the internal human aspect is key to this role - Being proactive with any security concerns - Develop and deliver security awareness curriculum - Business partner to VP of Security - Craft global security framework - Expert in identity and access management (AIM)
Hiring & SelectionAt Proteqt, we do everything in our power to find a suitable position that matches your wishes, skills, and ambitions. The hiring and selection process at Proteqt consists of several components to guarantee the best match between you as an IT professional and the company. Because of our diverse client base, there is a good chance that we have an exciting challenge for you, regardless of your expertise.
FreelanceIn addition to permanent positions, we regularly receive requests for new freelance projects. Proteqt is the 'preferred supplier' for both large and smaller organisations, which enables us to respond quickly and offer a diverse range of projects. Are you about to start working as a freelancer, or are you still in doubt whether this is the right career path for you? Our consultants are here to help you with these matters too.
Personal developmentWe love to grow, as individuals and as a company. Why not grow together and benefit. With our personal development plans we make sure you get where you want to be as soon as possible. Share your ambitions and we’d love to help. Classic win-win situation.